– Case Study –
QualityWorks supports one of the United States’ largest video, high-speed Internet, and phone providers to residential customers. The multinational telecommunications and media conglomerate creates incredible technology and entertainment that connects millions of people to the moments and experiences that matter most.
With the organization’s initiative to build and provide reusable components, there was a need to ensure quality during integration and updates including customizable user interface components that are used to develop streaming apps, templates, and integrations. Figuring out the best test tools, automated frameworks, and reporters would be necessary to keep up with the growth of their reusable solutions.
The QualityWorks testing and automation team:
- Researched, selected, and deployed an end-to-end and visual regression test framework, strategy, and roadmap to test the collection of reusable UI components
- Built an automation test framework for APIs to enable performance and validation testing
- Implemented difference testing to compare API responses between environments
Across several projects, we increased the testing coverage, implemented automated testing for significant time savings, and provided agile process improvements.
- Nearly 500 hours saved weekly by automating quality testing across several projects
- 216 defects found
- 2830+ tests created
- Metrics standardized across services
- Implementation of API Mock Server
Want to work with us?
Connect with our DevOps experts to learn how you can transform your organization to continuously deliver with speed, innovation, and quality.