– Case Study –
As a leading money market broker, the JMMB Group provides an extensive range of financial options, including banking and investing. They work with over 412,000 clients and their families in the Caribbean and Latin America.
The increasingly competitive banking market required the modernization of their core banking, investment, remittance, and pension system. The testing workload was overwhelming due to the number of customization and integrations between the new and legacy systems. Leadership lacked visibility into test progress and results.
QualityWorks’ team worked with the bank’s existing QA staff to create impactful and targeted solutions for the bank’s particular set of challenges. The approach included
- Trained team on test case management best practices to reduce feedback cycle times
- Created a data-driven automated framework to speed up testing efforts in modernizing their remittance platform and new online banking and investment system
- Provided a hands-on 2-week training on using/running their automated scripts
- Development of an executive report that updated automatically while testing was taking place
After implementing the QualityWorks solutions, JMMB achieved
- Faster turnaround time for regression testing going from 4 days to 45 minutes
- Reduced workload by 30%
- Release cycle time reduced by 25%
Want to work with us?
Connect with our DevOps experts to learn how you can transform your organization to continuously deliver with speed, innovation, and quality.